48.42 acres of land that would make an incredibly peaceful estate or farm close to North Carolina's premier class institutions of higher learning and the world class Research Park Triangle.
North Carolina is the 9th fastest growing state in the US and the fastest growing state east of the Mississippi River.
The distinct 4 seasons, moderate weather, stable economy, and excellent public institutions of higher learning attract those looking for a quieter way of life.
Advantages of this 48.42 quiet environmentally friendly acreage:
- 36.93 acres planted in managed tree farm with marketable disease resistant Weyerhauser Loblolly Pines. Ready to harvest in 20-30 years. A renewable resource
- suitable for for organic or year round container organic farming
- Considerable yearly property tax deferment of the 36.93 acres of managed land
- 11.49 acres of non managed land containing a 2 story barn wired for a shop with plenty of storage with a well and septic system for a 3 bedroom dwelling
- 20 minutes to Greensboro and Burlington.
- 50 minutes to Chapel Hill (UNC)
- 75 minutes to high tech Research Triangle Park.
The Property Legacy
These 48.42 acres of quiet peaceful land is reclaimed from the tobacco production that fueled the excellent education and infrastructure of Piedmont North Carolina. There is the option of obtaining state assistance to plant regional vegetables on the reclaimed tobacco land with further financial assistance and tax advantages.